Since I have been contemplating starting a blog for our family, which would give updates, pictures and maybe even some video clips of excursions and funny things, I decided that K’s birthday would be the perfect time to do this.
Happy 9th birthday K!!!
I can’t believe that you are 9 years old. I know I say this every year, but it seems like we just brought you home from the hospital. You were such a beautiful baby. Your mom and I were such thankful parents the day that you were born. We were thankful that you were healthy, and we were thankful that you were ours. You have been a wonderful addition to our family. You make us laugh every day and bring such joy to our lives. God was so good to give you to us on October 18, 1997.

She also takes every opportunity to hold any animal she can.
She took this photo with her very own camera. She has a great eye for pictures.Happy Birthday K!!!!
We Love You!!!
S, T, J & W


2 Comments:
I want to see if this works!!
Happy birthday!!! Looks like you had a good time!
Uncle Dan
Post a Comment
<< Home